Goffee is a fast, distributed, and concurrent way to monitor your sites from all over the World using Tor.
WINNER: First Prize
WINNER: Crowd Favorite
Written in Go, Goffee is a fast, concurrent way to monitor your sites from all over the World.
- Worldwide monitoring: By periodically changing Tor exit nodes, Goffee checks that your site is up from all over the world.
- Powered by Gophers: Actual, real life gophers on little treadmills, working hard to make sure that your site is up.
- Monitor .onion sites: Since all checks are run over the Tor network you can also use Goffee to monitor the uptime of .onion sites.
Goffee can monitor both your normal web applications and Tor network .onion sites.
- Joao Cardoso: @jcxplorer
- Matias Korhonen: @matiaskorhonen
- Stephen Sykes: @sdsykes
Twitter and GitHub accounts listed above.
Available soon: http://github.com/gophergala/goffee
- Go 1.4
- Tor 0.2.5
- Web Framework: Goji
- ORM: GORM
- HTML templates: Go templates
- Web UI styles: Bootstrap 3 & the Superhero theme from Bootswatch
- Client side JS: jQuery, Moment.js, Happy.js, Handlebars.js
- KV-Store: Redis
- Database: MySQL
- Signins: OAuth 2 & GitHub